Saturday, August 17, 2013

Introducing Lisa

Hello Everyone,

Meet Lisa, a new contributor to my Ural Buddies blog. Please feel free to leave a comment about her article.

Ural Motorcycle

Lisa's Ural Patrol
Brief Introduction:
Ural motorcycles are manufactured for those people calculated for those who are searching for a reliable partner for hard journeys. Ural Products first came to U.S in 1993. The Ural sidecar is a classic motorcycle that seems like it came immediately after the World War 2. However, despite its old origins, the Ural is a modern motorcycle built for the modern roads. It is now increasing day by day. The History of Ural motorcycles has a bit of a parallel with Royal Enfield. Soviet Union started producing motorcycles based on the BMW R71 after a secret deal part of the Ribbentrop-Molotov agreement prior to World War II. Russian manufacturer of sidecar motorcycles posted a record year for sales beat the previous record set in 2006.  Two successive years of growth in 2010 and 2011 set the company on track to see 30+% growths in 2012.  Beating the record set previous to the global financial crisis was an incredible way to end an impactful year.
Today the main products are the heavy duty Ural sidecar motorcycles designed for rough Russian roads. There are many places in Russia where poor roads, or an altogether lack of roads, make horses and URAL motorcycles necessary to transport gear.
People loved the idea for making a replacement of a classic BMW, sidecar included, for less than might pay you to add a sidecar to a Harley or BMW. 

Beaming with pride
My Experience:
I share my experience with you I need bag for my Ural motorcycle so, I visited many stores but it was not of my type and I did not like any of them. Then my friend referred me to visit  www.motorcyclehouse.com  and I purchased Luggage bag. It was one of great bag which I purchased from there and still I am using it.
When I start the trip the differences was How to handle and control of two wheels in case of three wheels. Well it is lengthy conversation by itself. There are more often than day and night in terms of handling it. Because first time I rode an Ural motorcycles with 3 tires and have to face difficulties while ridding. When I turn the Ural motorbike it seems like I am driving a car. But after my first travel I was comfortable to ride a motorbike easily. I will recommend and suggest all people to do training before you go for a ride. Because In my case I didn’t take training and start to ride at the spot. For new ones I will say you will be happier at 60 to 65mph for hours on end but no faster while ridding. Reason is that it can be danger for you. At the end I would like to say you that it is much interesting for travelling and you should take care of your motorbike.
So, it can serve you for many years. 

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    As you have probably been told, it is drive a sidecar rig, ride a bike, so your comment that riding a Ural is like driving a car is not to far off the mark. So are you and Susan (and SOs) going to be seen at the Holopaw Ural Gathering in November? Great way to meet a lot of Ural folks all at once.


    BigJames

    ReplyDelete
  2. bike riding is a fun..
    For motorcycle lovers we have The Men Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket is for men who aren't afraid to be center of attention. its laces are positioned and can be tightened to adjust fit.
    mens black leather motorcycle jacket

    ReplyDelete